skip to Main Content

How to get a Mortgage as an Undocumented Immigrant

Undocumented immigrant loan by home funding corpMost people assume that you have to be a US citizen to get a home loan, but that isn’t true. I’m here to tell you that there is an option for undocumented immigrants to get a loan without a social security number.

You ready?

It’s called the ITIN loan program offered through Home Funding Corp. ITIN stands for “individual tax identification number” which is the only number that needs to be provided to apply for this loan.

Here are some of the advantages:

  • You don’t need to be a citizen

  • No social security number is required. Just a passport or driver’s license.

  • Flexible credit requirements

  • Most property types accepted

  • Gift funds are allowed

  • Fast closings

No credit report is required. Instead, credit is based off of alternative methods such as utility and phone bills.

You may be wondering, what’s the catch?

There is no catch, only basic requirements like a minimum down payment of 15%, tax returns, and bank statements.

This program is a dream come true to many undocumented individuals with the dream of becoming a homeowner in the US. If this sounds like an opportunity for you or someone you know, fill out our contact form and we will get in touch with you.

Owning a home just got easier!

Contact Us

Back To Top